The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Support for Tags from Gravityapps Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
One of the recent programs I found helpful is Tags from Gravityapps. I've started to use Tags to categorize my mails, files, etc. In their website, it states that if the application supports Applescript, Tags should work. However, Tags doesn't work with OF. I'm wondering why OF doesn't support this.

I used to use Mailtags, but moved to Tags since it supported tags systemwide rather than just mails.

This might be a way to support Tags without having to devote a lot of resources to do this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksrhee View Post
In their website, it states that if the application supports Applescript, Tags should work. However, Tags doesn't work with OF. I'm wondering why OF doesn't support this.
It seems like you've got that sentence backwards. Tags is claiming to work with any application that supports Applescript. So the question is why doesn't Tags support OF.

Curt

Quote:
Originally Posted by curt.clifton View Post
It seems like you've got that sentence backwards. Tags is claiming to work with any application that supports Applescript. So the question is why doesn't Tags support OF.
It looks like the support is there at the file level. I was hoping that it would work at the entry level though, just like Mail or Address Book.

Thanks.