The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > General > Forums Feedback
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Update RSS Feed after thread deletion? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I'm not sure what can be done about this, but here's the situation: recently there has been spam videos posted to the forum (at least in the OmniFocus ones). They were obviously removed from the forum, but not from the RSS feed (?) - so several naked ladies appeared in my RSS reader at work! Not that I dislike naked ladies.. but this is less than ideal!

I'm not sure if the RSS client (Google Reader in my case) is responsible for it and/or if the OmniFocus forum RSS Feed itself still contains the spam videos.

Thanks!
Alex :-)