The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Goodbye OmniWeb, We Had a Good Run Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
OmniWeb,

You and I have been dear friends for almost a decade. I met you when I met Mac OS X. We became fast friends and, over the years, have been inseparable. Recently, I stopped bringing you to work, reserving you for home time only. But now, with a tear, I must bid you goodbye. The simple truth is that I find myself making too many excuses on your behalf. There are too many things you simply won't do (most recently, and importantly, the new Google Maps and the top replacement for Google Reader, named Feedly).

If the good OmniGroup folk give you a new and more capable version someday, please drop on by, I'd love to rekindle our relationship. But, for now, you'll no longer have a spot on my Dock. Your brethren, OmniGraffle and OmniPlan, still hold a special place in my heart, but you must go.

I hope that Safari is as good a friend to me as you have been.

Sincerely,
jefe2000

Right on, brother. Safari in Mountain Lion has visual tabs (though no site-specific preferences). It will have to do.

Hello Goodbye Hello Goodbye

64 bit OmniWeb 6, I say hello

http://omnistaging.omnigroup.com/omniweb/