The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Rebuilding my computer and OW is not right... Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
So my old mini appears to be mostly dead, and restoring all the stuff I never considered backing up (like the Application Support folder) is a slow work in progress.

So on the newer mini, I have OW installed and I've been setting it up and trying to avoid the cruft I'd built up in the old mini.

The primary problem I'm currently having, is that I have to load images on about 90% of the sites I go to by clicking on the little image icon at the bottom of the window.

I didn't have to do this previously, so what preference do I need to change to get this working a bit smoother?

Also, once I do get Application Support restored, and I have access to all that good stuff, what would I need to restore stuff like blocked images, or blocking those darned double underlined term ads (ie - every thing but the bookmark related files) ?

Thank you in advance for the help!

SC