The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Unable to connect to download server Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
I have a slightly different take on the "application is not licensed" problem described in some other threads—I just rebooted, so I've been hit by the bug. Unfortunately, I'm running r88097, so Ken's recent fix won't help me. I would download the latest build, but connections to downloads.extremesims.com keep timing out. I'm not sure if this is an authentication problem (after rebooting, I have not been asked again for my username/password for downloading these alpha builds—I can only assume there's a cookie somewhere...), or whether maybe extremesims.com has daily maintenance outages, or what. Can anyone at Omni shed any light on this? I'm now locked out of OmniFocus, and unable to download an updated build. :(