The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Return key in URL field behaving unexpectedly Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
OK, here's an odd one. Pressing the return key with the insertion point in the URL field inserts a newline rather than loading the URL. This behaviour started today; does anyone know what I might have done to trigger it, and how to change it back?

Edit: Quitting and relaunching OmniWeb has reset this behaviour. I'd still like to know what caused it, though.

Last edited by Tesseract; 2007-06-18 at 09:22 AM..

Not sure what caused this. The URL field does accept option-return as a new line. I don't know if that has anything to do with the problem you're encountering here but perhaps it does?