The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Missing "settings" gear on OF (iPhone5) - Solved Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi,

Could use a little direction here...

I am trying to set up OF with Siri and the guides posted mention Omnifocus > Settings > iCloud Reminders. Problem is, there is no settings "gear" in the bottom tray of my OF app (only the Home, Reorder, Sync, InBox and "+" buttons). Any ideas of how to access OF's settings without the gear?

Thanks!

EDIT: Solved. Had to completely restart OF and it magically appeared.

It wanders away occasionally. Sorry about that. We're aware of the issue and hope to fix it when we get a chance.