The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Omnigraffle 6.0.1 but not separated panel Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Quote:
Originally Posted by EDu.mac View Post
I believed that this update will correct the "bug" of inspector fixed but not...
Omnigraffle 6.0.2 and.......not separated panel.

I thought that 6.0.3 will correct the "separated panel" problem but not not and not !!!!l. I have to give up Omnigraffle.

I too avoided upgrading thanks to catching this issue in the trial. After months with no acknowledgment of the issue or announced plans to resolve it have convinced me to cut my losses and move back to Illustrator. Not happy about this. =\

Please, think about Mac users with two screens or more !

Omnigraffle can't be used with only one screen. Even with a 22" or higher, the right panel takes up too many space.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EDu.mac View Post
I believed that this update will correct the "bug" of inspector fixed but not...
Integrating the inspector into the main window was one of the design goals for OmniGraffle 6, making it easier to work with OmniGraffle on small laptop screens. Many of our customers have told us they really appreciate this change.

That said, we've also heard feedback from people in this thread that it makes some workflows harder, and we do plan to offer an option in a future release which would let you separate the inspectors from the document window.

But this isn't a trivial change; it's a fairly big undertaking that will be delivered as a feature in a version 6.x major update, not a bug fix for a version 6.0.x maintenance release.