The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus Extras
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

ofexport - export to text, taskpaper, html, opml Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Hi,

Many thanks for this it is awesome. However I have a strange problem using this with Hazel.

I am running this code
Code:
#!/bin/bash

FILE=/Users/xxxxx/Dropbox/Public/omnifocus.ics

. /Users/nickwild/.bash_profile
ofexport -a=Work -o "$FILE"
ofexport -a=Work -o ~/Desktop/doc.txt
With - Full Name is <database>

When I first make a change to OF it triggers Hazel and writes the files perfectly, however subsequently it ignores any changes to OF and then will only run if I make changes to the code above in Hazel (e.g. Change the order of writing out the text file and the calendar.

Any thoughts as to what might be happening?
Cheers
Nick