The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle General
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Problem Marking up drawings Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
OK, I understand that we can't import dwgs or dxfs, but I thought I had it beat!
I printed my CAD drawing to a PDF, then put the PDF on a Floorplan layer of a canvas, locked the layer and created my markup layer.
I then started dropping my symbols (simple boxes with key values for wire numbers and types) on the markup layer. I can see right through the symbols to the floorplan layer!!!! (same thing if I put the symbols on the floorplan layer!!?)
I checked the symbols, they have a fill.
I tried the same thing with standard rectangles and squares, I can still see right through them to the floorplan layer.
How can I set this up so that I can drop other parts over the floorplan layer and be able to have solid colors and text?