The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Add actions support to SVG export Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I LOVE OmniGraffle Pro v5! I wish the SVG export also included the object's actions for hiding and showing, or toggling display, of layers. Is this something you can do? My team uses OmniGraffle for web application wireframing. If SVG could preserve those layer actions, then we'd have a perfect tool for defining RIA apps and sharing them with our windows colleagues via SVG. Please add this if you can. Thanks!

- dean

That would be quite cool indeed! I'm doing some work with .svg's right now (the iPhone supports their display) and anything that would make working with .svg's more interactive would be greatly appreciated!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlucas View Post
I LOVE OmniGraffle Pro v5! I wish the SVG export also included the object's actions for hiding and showing, or toggling display, of layers.
Agreed! With SVG finally reaching a usable state in Safari (FF + Op) this could be a very effective way to share wireframes.

Any improvements to SVG support is good news, if just as an interchange format.