The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Toolbar Font Size Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hello: I'm new to OW, but am wondering how/if I can increase the size of the text in the tool bar. I'm not asking about the command+ keystroke that increases the size of the text within a web page. I'm asking about the tool bar that allows one to put in web pages (e.g., gmail or macsurfer, etc).

I'm using an iMac 20-inch. the text is clear, but I'd like it bigger.

Thank you in advance.

Hello, unfortunately the font size of the Favorites bar is not customizable. I'll add your vote for this to our feature request database though, thanks!

Okay, thanks. I'm finding that the Firefox tabs on my PC are fine, but too small on my Mac. Omni's tabs are a little bigger on my Mac than is Firefox (and not matter what I've tried, the Firefox fonts don't get much bigger). So, for me, usability is coming down to visibility.