The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniOutliner > OmniOutliner 3 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Save and Export: File Locations Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I'm only offered "Documents" or one of my recently used file folders as options to where I may save my files. The work-around at the moment is to use the MAC HD, find the folder (three levels deep) and then quit HD and start OmniOutliner. This way the folder shows-up on the recently used folder list.

Any other suggestions.

Thanks
Bob

Love the program

I can only assume that you haven't fully disclosed the save dialogue. Click the downward pointing disclosure triangle next to the text input area where you put the name of the file. This will show a column or list view of your drive: