The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniOutliner > OmniOutliner 3 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Can't format imported text from O.Graffle Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
I've created a moderately complex omnigraffle file. Exported it to oo3 format. Opened it in oo3 and I cannot change the format of any except Level 1 rows. Level 2 rows are not responding. Worse, I'm getting a very bizarre set of errors. The first is something to do with an illegal value and then I get this one that will not let me out... I have to force quit:
Quote:
Alert: -[OOLayoutManager _fillGlyphHoleForCharacterRange:startGlyphIndex:de siredNumberOfCharacters:] *** attempted glyph generation while textStorage is editing. It is not valid to cause the layoutManager to do glyph generation while the textStorage is editing (ie the textStorage has been sent a beginEditing message without a matching endEditing.)
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Picture 1.jpg
Views:	598
Size:	14.8 KB
ID:	822