The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sneakypeek expired? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
This morning upon startup I got an error message that the sneakypeek has expired. What gives? I paid $79.95 for a license and entered in my license. How can it now expire? How do I get my money back?

You have been running the beta versions of the next official release. They are time limited so that people don't run old beta versions. You license has not expired, just download a recent version of the sneakypeek releases or the officially released version to run OF as usual.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem View Post
You have been running the beta versions of the next official release. They are time limited so that people don't run old beta versions. You license has not expired, just download a recent version of the sneakypeek releases or the officially released version to run OF as usual.
You probably don't want to go back to the officially released version! Your database has been upgraded, to a format the released version (1.0, 1.0.2, 1.0.3 on the desktop) does not understand, and it will be a tedious affair to convert it back. Just download a new version of the Sneaky Peek release from http://www.omnigroup.com/application...ad/sneakypeek/ and download the upgrades when prompted by the Omni software updater built-in to the application. Maybe you turned it off? Check the Update preferences in the OmniFocus preferences panel.