The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb Bug Reports
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

date localization? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I'm wondering exactly what this means:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Release Notes
Updated NSCalendarDates to take advantage of the system date formats, including localizations.
My system date format puts the day before the month, yet I see this:

Thanks, though, for fixing the multiple "Today" bug.

Incidentally, now that the beta is out, should we keep posting bugs and such in this "private" forum?

Also noticed that the Page Info modification date list doesn't follow the system pref either (if, of course, that's what the release notes meant to say).

Sorry that wasn't particularly clear on my part. The dates that this will effect will be those in the bookmark page (last checked, last visited) and the dates in the header of printed pages.

If there's dates that you think should be system-formatted that aren't, please feel free to drop a bug report our way! :)

Done.

Incidentally, I also noticed that on my system those "last visited" dates aren't system formatted either. (also reported by email)