The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPad
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Uncheck all Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi Guys

I've searched the OF for iPad posts but can't find this anywhere. One of the jobs OmniFocus does for me is allow the creation of inventory lists, and as things are found on the list they are duly checked off. Using the Remaining sorting option I can then see all things I still need to add to my inventory. All very standard stuff, no big deal but....

I want to be able to reuse the same inventory list again further down the road, so I need to uncheck all the currently found entries to reuse the list. Is there any way I can do this on the iPad version please?

Thanks

Al :)

I think it's more practical to use a template project for this.

Have the project, and when you're ready to use it, duplicate it and work off that one. Then, you can complete it. Each time you need to start over, just create a new duplicate of the "template" project.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CatOne View Post
I think it's more practical to use a template project for this.

Have the project, and when you're ready to use it, duplicate it and work off that one. Then, you can complete it. Each time you need to start over, just create a new duplicate of the "template" project.
Yeah, I did hope I could do something like this, but I can't seem to duplicate a project. I can copy, paste and delete actions, but unless I'm missing something I can't seem to copy or duplicate a project.

Is it me, or does this not exist yet on the iPad version?

Thanks

Al:)