The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Combining lines Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
This is probably a dumb question but I cannot figure out how to combine multiple lines, endpoint to endpoint, so that they become a single line object. I see how you can use the snap-to-endpoint feature to get two line objects to share the same point, but I want to combine them so selecting the single resulting line and changing its style will change the style of all the line objects that make up the new single line object, moving the single resulting line moves all of the combined segments as a single object, etc.

Hope that make sense,
Steve C.

Using OmniGraffle Pro 4.2.2

What if you group the collection of line objects will that do what you need to do?