The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPad
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Did OF2 for iPad just come and go from the App Store? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I work up early (in Australia) a few hours ago and through my blurry eyes I swear that there was an OmniFocus 2 for iPad on the App store for AUD$30.99 as well as the one out for iPhone. But now there is no sign of it.

Was I dreaming?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockyroad View Post
I work up early (in Australia) a few hours ago and through my blurry eyes I swear that there was an OmniFocus 2 for iPad on the App store for AUD$30.99 as well as the one out for iPhone. But now there is no sign of it.

Was I dreaming?
I think you were mistaken. OF 2 for iPhone is released, no Version 2 for the iPad specifically yet.

I did ask Omni about this and was told that they are not starting on OF 2 for iPad at this time but are putting their energy back into OF for Mac - and, hopefully when that is done, they can redo the interface for the iPad app.