The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Behavior of "Move Old Data to Archive..." Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Jut to be clear, does this functionality archive any action completed before a date, regardless of its project status?

If possible, I'd prefer to be able to choose between (a) archiving actions just in completed projects and (b) archiving all completed actions regardless of status. I say this because I often find that past actions in my remaining projects are very helpful for me to get some background on what I've done already (and forgot).

In addition, I think it'd be handy for me to be able to archive a project on an individual level (such as during my weekly review). This is especially handy in the case of which I have some old completed actions that I don't want blown away (see above) sitting along recently completed actions that are just being noise.