The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > Community > Omni Lounge
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

OF Plugin for Lockinfo Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Quote:
Originally Posted by se4c0met View Post
Looks like a simple fix, will be in the next update when I get to it.
v.1.0.2. crashes iPhone 4S iOS 5.0.1. or am I only one? Please fix this.

v.1.0.3. works like a charm (iOS 5.0.1) Thank you so much for creating this plugin

Does anyone have contact with the dev for this plug in? I would like to make a feature request for a more robust interface.

I would love to see an option to show flagged items instead of only allowing due items (today, soon, overdue, etc) since my particular work flow (as I'm sure many others use as well) don't rely specifically on due dates.

As most have vouched, I would totally do this myself if I had the chops.

Thank you again for providing such an awesome extension to OF.

Hi all

I do subscribe to this thread, so feel free to post any feed-back or feature requests.

Will look into adding the 'Flagged' actions in the next release.

Quote:
Originally Posted by se4c0met View Post
Hi all

I do subscribe to this thread, so feel free to post any feed-back or feature requests.

Will look into adding the 'Flagged' actions in the next release.
Thank you kindly for adding the ability to have the flagged items shown. I truly appreciate it!

se4c0met, I've got another feature request for you.

I'd like to see the ability to sort by different time parameters, specifically by start date to be able to better organize the list (i.e. see tasks in order that they need to be completed, based on when they were started).

This could also be modified to be by end/due date/time as well.

Thanks again, love the extension.

Last edited by bemental; 2012-05-01 at 11:46 AM..

se4c0met,
just recently jailbroke again and discovered your plug-in. THANK YOU! it works and looks great. I'm so excited to have OmniFocus on my lockscreen.

Just to update that I've recreated the functionality of this plug-in in the form of a notification center widget. This works with LockInfo5, IntelliScreenX and possibly with Bulletin and other LockScreen apps.

I've also added a way to quickly add new actions to the in-box from the widget (and from the LockScreen via the above mentioned apps) This does not require any enabling of the OmniSync Mail-Drop account.

FYI.

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you.
Thrilled to have OF in LI5!