The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniPlan > OmniPlan General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Date sub header Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hello-

I need the ability to insert the month in the coulmns created within the "quarter" timescale.....it looks like you should be able to do this already but I can't seem to get it...

Either way I am trying to make reading the gnatt chart more user friendly when viewing large projects...

Thanks
Matt

Quote:
Originally Posted by msbendle View Post
Hello-

I need the ability to insert the month in the coulmns created within the "quarter" timescale.....it looks like you should be able to do this already but I can't seem to get it...

Either way I am trying to make reading the gnatt chart more user friendly when viewing large projects...

Thanks
Matt
You actually can't do this in OmniPlan 1.1.2, but this is something we're working on in the next update to OmniPlan.