The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb Bug Reports
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

.mac HomePage Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
in sp10 in .mac HomePage the fields following

The Sites Address is:

are not drawn. They are drawn correctly in WebKit.

Everything looks fine to me, both under standard browser ID and when OW is identified as Safari. (Sadly, .Mac blocks OW from accessing the iDisk interface, so I've got OW ID'ing itself as Safari there.)

I just noticed that the photo popups on some pages yield two windows instead of one: http://homepage.mac.com/pronaholic2/PhotoAlbum22.html

Surprising to me and strangely enough, my problem was my site preferences identified my OW as Windows IE 6. Setting it to OmniWeb fixed most of the issues except use of iDisk, as MinutiaeMan noted.

Thanks MinutiaeMan and Forrest for checking.

Tom