The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus Syncing
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Do perspectives sync? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I have my syncing via mobileme. I have a desktop and laptop. My laptop does not have any perspectives from my desktop.

Are these supposed to sync?

Thanks in advance for any help with this!

Nope, no syncing of perspectives. However, you can do it yourself pretty easily if you know how to move files from one computer to the other. The perspectives are stored in Library/Application Support/OmniFocus/Perspectives and copying them to the same spot on the other computer will make them available.

Request that Omni provide perspective sync via Help->Send Feedback if you want it.

Thanks so much for your quick reply. Much appreciated!

Quote:
Originally Posted by whpalmer4 View Post

Request that Omni provide perspective sync via Help->Send Feedback if you want it.
Yeah, keep asking about this. I think it's on their own to-do list, but I'd love for it to be a priority.