The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

$20 for OF app in iPhone apps store Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anjan_bagchee@urmc.roches View Post
I was testing this software for over 2000 Mac users (with many of them using iPhones). Guess who we will approach for an enterprise license? At that scale, I'm paying half with Things compared to "they need bread on the table" Omni developers. Honestly, I'm disappointed because Omni has always been fair on pricing.
If I recall correctly, OmniGroup is willing to negotiate prices for large volume use (of desktop apps, that is)*... yup, there it is on their store website:

Education pricing, bundles & volume licensing.

Qualifying students, faculty, and staff should use this version of our store.

Quantity discounts are automatic - you can build your own bundle. For each license beyond the first, you get 5% off the price of your order. The discount works for any combination of products, up to 30% off!

Contact sales@omnigroup.com if you'd like a license quote for large volumes or have a licensing need not covered by this online store.

Being from an educational establishment as well, you would possibly be in line for even more discount.

* Edit: the set-up of the Apple Application store on iTunes evidently prevents them from doing so for the iPhone app at this time.