The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

How to add a project focus to a perspective Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Quote:
Originally Posted by magobaol View Post
Hi whpalmer4,
thank you for yor hint, but it doesn't work for me. When I click "Show all", just one project remains selected in the sidebar, even if I selected all the projects in my perspective. :-(
Well, actually... this works.
I've just tried again this procedure and this time the projects remain selected. But sometimes not all of them remain selected.
I will do some other test and in case I will report it as a bug.

Ciao,
Francesco