The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Omniweb Themes Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I've been using omniweb now since version 5 first came into our lives and the one thing that always takes me back to Safari is the UI. I know this has been a ongoing discussion since forever so I'm not going to get into all that it's been done to death.

I'm just interested, what does everybody else use is there a theme that everyone is using it would be interesting if we all share our omniweb UI tips, and has anybody done anything to make the bookmarks bar look better.

Thanks guys, I knew about the hicks one and I'm now gonna try out the other. I'm trying my hardest to stay with Omniweb maybe an interface improvement with keep me going to 6.0.

Quote:
Originally Posted by theonehorst View Post
What's up with the home page button being lower than the rest? Oh well, it's cool that people are out there contributing! :)