The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus Extras
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Big ask - OF to ical Shared Reminders App Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
This is a big ask, but I will ask anyway....

I have a team of people working for me and I share with them iCal Reminders --- as in the new Reminders app on the iPhone.

I have created a reminders list for each team member which I share with them.

They of course access this on their iPhone.

What I am looking for is a way to export a selected task to ical reminders (not an even and nothing to do with OF's ability to publish to ical). A separate script for each user would be fine so hard coding which ical shared list is accessed is fine --- I am not looking for some fancy click a button script to pick which shared reminders list I send the task too.

Would anyone have a script to do this?

I have looked over several ical scripts but these are all BEFORE apple launched their reminders app.

Any help great fully appreciated....

Stefan