The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > Other Omni Software > OmniDazzle
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Mouse Pointer Memories Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
OmniDazzle is dazzling indeed.

As the perfect companion for 30" displays, please put in my pet feature I've wanted since I got my (no, mustn't say "Too") Big Display.

Mouse Pointer Memories.

I use a 5-button mouse (Microsoft Intellimouse), and the thing I've wanted a long time now is to be able to assign the "extra" buttons so that they would swap the current pointer location with a saved location for that button. My imagined use is to toggle from where I'm working in the center and whereever I recently was up/left or up/right.

Your gesture/button/keyboard configuration system is ideal. The user can then define as many mouse pointer memories as they like.

Please, please, please. :)

Jim

P.S. I also have been dreaming of a doohickey that would let me divvy up the display into multiple displays (and desktops so more than one application has a convenient menu bar), but that's obviously a different sort of thing.