The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Copying and posting a list of action items Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I would like to be able to copy a list of tasks from one project to the next. For each client that comes on board in my business there are about 8 steps that need to be taken.

When I try copying all the tasks then pasting them, they are pasted together in one task with different lines. Is there a way to do this?

You need to select the row handle (the dot to the left of the checkbox) of the row where you wish to paste the actions, then you'll get separate actions instead of a single multi-line action like you do when the insertion point is in the text of an action.

For a nifty template facility complete with placeholders, check out Curt Clifton's Populate Template Placeholders script.

Great. Thanks heaps