The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle for iPad
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Feature comparison chart for iPad vs. Mac version Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hey, Omni,

Could you create and post a feature comparison chart so we old OmniGraffle users can see clearly which features of the Mac version are/aren't (yet) in the iPad version?

I don't have my iPad yet (waiting for the 3G version), but I'd really like to get a clear and concise picture of the features available on the iPad versus the features available on the Mac.

Btw, I use OmniGraffle Pro. (And OmniOutliner Pro... can't wait 'til the outliner is available for the iPad!)

Thanks.

Omni Group,
Let me second the request for a comparison chart for OmniFocus in all three flavors. I'm running OF on 2 iOS devices (iPhone & iPad) and would like to know if OmniFocus for Mac would be worth purchasing Mac hardware. A feature comparison chart would be very helpful to me and others.

Thanks,
Ousley