The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Remove sequential arrows from Project printout? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I like having the sequential arrows on screen in my Projects View ... it gives me the option of setting orders. But it's useless to me in the printed version of that view. Any way I can choose not to include them when printing from a Projects view?

No, not really. You could try exporting to HTML using the File->Export command and see if you like that view better, as it doesn't have the sequential/parallel indication.

It looks like there's a feature request open on this in the development database; folks that want to vote for the change can email the support ninjas to do so. Thanks!