The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Allow more than one Context? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I'm fairly new to OF, and am totally digging it. One thing that would help me a lot - given how I've customized GTD to suit my particular needs - is the ability to assign one task to multiple contexts.

The easiest example is assigning a task to more than one person, or to one person and "Waiting".

Any way of doing that now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rogbar View Post
Any way of doing that now?
The short answer is “not easily”. However, there are some workarounds. To learn more spend some time with the step-mother of all threads.

(To find the mother of all threads, search for "priorities".)

Curt

Quote:
Originally Posted by curt.clifton View Post
(To find the mother of all threads, search for "priorities".)
It's amusing to see that there are almost as many pages of hits for "priorities" as there are pages in the stepmother-of-all-threads!