The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb Bug Reports
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

RC1: Loading blocked content doesn't work as expected Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Well, I think this is different from the cases cited above. Sorry if I'm wrong.

I cannot force OW to load the flash animation that reports the Flash version I have installed.

http://www.macromedia.com/software/f...out/index.html

P

Works fine for me. Perhaps one of your ad-blocking filters is blocking it. Set up site prefs for Macromedia.com that allow all ads to check.

Hmmm...Adobe.com and macromeida.com are not on my blocked URLs list. I only have /.*\.swf Unblocking these animations works normally, but not in this instance.

P