The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Unable to read document: Transaction identifier...contains “ ” Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Anybody else getting this error message?

Unable to read document

Transaction identifier “aMSGj31eWF0 1” contains the character “ ” which is not allowed.

It's coming up in both my mac (10.4) and my iPhone. Anybody know what it relates to and how to fix it?

Donovan

I'm getting the same error... all out of sudden. Work fine just an hour ago.

Code:
Unable to read document

Transaction identifier “jqqp_pvtkdY (<MY MACS NAME> conflicted copy 2009-10-30)” contains the character “ ” which is not allowed.
I can open my database, this message pops up whenever I try to add / change a new project, action etc.
I turned off sync and also reverted to a backup. Both did not help.

Please help, I love this app.

Email the support ninjas, omnifocus@omnigroup.com. They'll set you right.

Cheers,

Curt

Curt

Thanks, I hopefully have it sorted out. In the meantime I reverted to a two day old backup, which was no a big issue since not much changed in the last days. So far the error did not pop up again.