The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Problem saving in Omnigraffle 5.0 Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I just recently upgraded to Lion and every time I try to save a document entitled "Untitled", I get the following message:

"The document “Untitled” could not be saved as “Untitled.graffle”. +[PDFPage pageNumber:fromPagesDictionary:pdfStorage:]: unrecognized selector sent to class 0xacb1aa5c"

I am not sure if I have to upgrade to get rid of this message, but right now I am stuck in the mud and I am currently considering downgrading back to leopard if this problem persists.

Any guidance will be greatly appreciated.

I'm having the same issue as well. I didn't realize what the possible issue is, but just as bashiri I also upgraded to Lion recently.

The exact error message I get when saving is:

The document “Untitled” could not be saved as “Untitled.graffle”. +[PDFPage pageNumber:fromPagesDictionary:pdfStorage:]: unrecognized selector sent to class 0xacb09a5c

Is there a temporary fix for this? I have no way of saving my OmniGraffle documents now :(

Are you running the very latest version? It is 5.3.4 as of this post...

Allright, so that solved the issue :) I checked for updates and installed 5.3.4 and it seems to be working fine again. Thanks for the reminder :)

is the $75 5.0-5.3.4 upgrade the only way to get this working under Lion?

OmniGraffle 5.3.4 is a free update for licensed users of version 5.0. We don't charge for point releases.

Hi Joel,

I am running v5 but cannot save, getting the same error. It is saying I need to pay for the upgrade, is this the case now? Can you help?

Thanks,
Andrew

If you purchased OmniGraffle 5.0, OmniGraffle 5.3.6 is a free update.