The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Black project column and uninstall Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Has anyone else had their projects column turn entirely black, like a permanant highlight, and can't change it back? I can only see the projects when selecting them manually.

I have tried to uninstall and start with a fresh copy, moving my old database, but the problem persists on a new install. I am probably not getting a clean install by trashing the app and files - could Omni post some clean install steps? (They are too busy for email responses during their move, apparently.)

I'm using the app constantly apart from not being able to see my project column!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	OmniFocus-1.jpg
Views:	396
Size:	15.8 KB
ID:	425  

Last edited by dfear; 2007-12-11 at 07:55 AM..

The quick answer is yes. Search the forums for black or for black and background and you'll find the two threads on it. Also, the way to fix it is in a thread you can find by searching on background and color.

Sorry I don't have time to put the links in for you, but at least this should get you on the path to a solution.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eronel View Post
The quick answer is yes. Search the forums for black or for black and background and you'll find the two threads on it. Also, the way to fix it is in a thread you can find by searching on background and color.

Sorry I don't have time to put the links in for you, but at least this should get you on the path to a solution.
http://forums.omnigroup.com/showthre...ack+background

I deleted the plist file, which worked, but the link advises editing the plist file to preserve perspectives and other settings.