The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Restored the 'Completed' filter to Context mode. Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!
just as an aside it was really nice to hear why it had been reomoved in the MOD, and would have been even nicer to have that note included in the MOD when it was taken out - that would have saved me a couple of worried feedback emails/postings!

keep up the good work!

Quote:
Restored the 'Completed' filter to Context mode. It was removed previously since it didn't show all the completed actions (only those from active projects) and this was confusing people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shampden View Post
just as an aside it was really nice to hear why it had been reomoved in the MOD, and would have been even nicer to have that note included in the MOD when it was taken out - that would have saved me a couple of worried feedback emails/postings!
It was included in the Oct. 9 MOD, but it was not expressed as clearly as in the Oct. 25 MOD.

I agree that it's nice to have it back, though I'm still holding out hope for a new review feature.

Last edited by brianogilvie; 2007-10-26 at 08:00 AM.. Reason: correcting typo

i jumped the gun, it was the "All" filter that i was really missing. ... maybe that is scheduled to come back as well if it was the completed items which were causing errors in the context: remaining filter? .... please,please,please?