The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Any chance of getting a side panel instead of an inspector window? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Quote:
Originally Posted by LawDaddy View Post
MacBerry, my hover does not work as you say; the OF icon stays grayed-out. I tried having OF in various states, i.e., having an action active, or having a notes field open, but to no avail. Any ideas?
Ah yes, I remember now. There's a hidden preference you have to activate using terminal to turn "spring loading" on for the dock. I learned it on macosxhints.com. I'll try to find it when I have time later, and post a link.

Dennis, you're right that is quicker, but only if OF is (was) the active window. I guess 9 times out of 10 it's likely to have been, but to be sure you get OF regardless of where you were before you invoked Expose, you need to use Colicoid's method, or the "all windows" mode of Expose.