The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Removing birthday calendar from OF? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
How can I stop Omni-Focus from showing birthdays in the "Calendar Events" section of the Forecast view?

I've unchecked "Birthdays" in the Calendar app, but that doesn't make any difference. I think the birthdays have started appearing since iOS 6, and the closer tie-in with Facebook.

[EDIT]

OK - I fixed this, but can't delete this post.

Last edited by boodster; 2012-09-26 at 02:28 AM..

I know we've had at least one support ticket go by about this, and I believe it was due to that Facebook integration. I'm one of those people that refuses to make a Facebook account, though, so I'm not sure how to turn that off.

Boodster, if you see this post, it may help some other person in the future if you post information on how you resolved this. Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by boodster View Post
How can I stop Omni-Focus from showing birthdays in the "Calendar Events" section of the Forecast view?

I've unchecked "Birthdays" in the Calendar app, but that doesn't make any difference. I think the birthdays have started appearing since iOS 6, and the closer tie-in with Facebook.

[EDIT]

OK - I fixed this, but can't delete this post.
I would love to know how you did this as I have the same problem!