The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb Bug Reports
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

SBBOD (spinning beach ball of death) on certain sites Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I just signed up for a trial at Mvelopes (personal finance site), but via OW I get the SBBOD when trying to navigate to certain pages. I deleted the plist file and tried again, but I still get the SBBOD when attempting to navigate to certain pages.

The site uses Flash to power its functionality, however, I have other Flash stuff working properly. Additionally, I'm able to use the Flash Mvelopes web application periodically, but they nav to a simple PHP page and get the SBBOD. Any thoughts, or ways to debug/fix would be appreciated. I'm currently running the beta 5.5.2 beta 4 (v607.10)

Thanks,
Adam

Use Activity Monitor to take a sample of the OmniWeb process when the app is frozen and send it to OmniGroup Feedback (via the Help>Send Feedback menu option... obviously you'll need to force quit and re-open OmniWeb to be able to do that - hold the shift key to open in a new workspace to prevent the freeze from re-occurring again). Include the URL of the site causing the problems and a description of what you did prior to the freeze.

that's uncool