The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb Bug Reports
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

javascript "context" menu Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
If you go here

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/q...=pubmed_DocSum

And click on the "IARC Sci Publ" link next to item 1, you will not get the context menu that pops up. This works in Safari exactly once. So, it's clearly a webkit issue.

It works well in FF.

P

I got a pop up menu that had:

Pubmed
Journals
Add to Search

But like Safari, when I closed that window and went back again, the menu did not pop up again.

I have no problems with either the javascript menu appearing or re-appearing apart from after closing the window and re-opening it, when the menu doesn't appear thereafter.

I guess it was a few cycles of opening and closing windows that had prevented me from seeing it at all.

But, ok, you guys see the correct menu, and as with Safari, you see it exactly once. So, it's definitely a webkit issue.

Thanks!

P