The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

What I did last week Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I've been playing around with the perspectives, but can't seem to get a view that shows me everything that was marked as complete in the last week, fortnight and month.

I sometimes struggle to remember what I've done at the beginning of the following week and often need to produce a report - this view would make that really easy to do!

Would be nice to have the ability to sort by project or just show the full list by date.

Help!

Quote:
Originally Posted by adrianwi View Post
I've been playing around with the perspectives, but can't seem to get a view that shows me everything that was marked as complete in the last week, fortnight and month.

I sometimes struggle to remember what I've done at the beginning of the following week and often need to produce a report - this view would make that really easy to do!

Would be nice to have the ability to sort by project or just show the full list by date.

Help!
If you're on 1.8 sneaky peeks, it was noted yesterday that sorting by completion date appears to be broken (as well as sort by next review...possibly group by too). I don't know what you've tried and I haven't tried doing anything with completion dates myself, but if you find that's true you should report it using Help-->Send Feedback.

I have this, and it's working fine in the 1.8 sneaky peeks.

I have the columns set to name, project, and completed date. Then I am grouping by completed, and sorting by completed. Works great.

Grouping projects by completed works, sorting projects by completed just gives sidebar order.