The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

No badges at all on home screen Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I'm running 1.0.3 OnmiFocus, and 2.01 of the iPhone OS. I no longer see any badges on the home screen. There doesn't seem to be any configuration setting to turn these on or off. How can I get the badges back so it will call attention to things that are due soon or overdue

Thanks,
Ken

It appears that this issue only occurs when something due soon or overdue is still in my inbox. Is that by design?

I'm having similar issues. I've got several items that are due tomorrow in both the Inbox and other contexts, but they do NOT appear on the home screen. You have to dig down to see the badges, BUT when you go even further into the Context (in this case Home), the application notes that there is 1 item due soon, but navigating further reveals NO action in the particular (Home) context. The item actually resides in "Daily Stuff" - a Project. I thought it could reside in both.

At this time the only badges present are those in the Inbox. Due Soon does not have any badges. I've tried changing the "due soon means" setting to different values with no luck. I thought that this was working previously, but something appears broken.

The lack of badging defeats the whole purpose for this application. It would be nice to see, at a glance, just what needs to get done. Currently, I have to spend time digging down into each home category just to see what's due.