The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Trial Over -- need help extending or exporting Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
My free trial of OmniFocus is done. I would really like to extend my trial and evaluate it further. How would I do this? If there is no way, it would be great to export all the info that I have put into OmniFocus, can someone tell me how to do that? On a related note, is there a trial version for the iPhone app?

Thanks in advance!

Welcome to the forums, Amitku, and thanks for your interest in OmniFocus! If you send email to sales@omnigroup.com, we can extend your trial period for another two weeks.

Trial versions on the App Store: it's something we're looking into, but there are some limitations that the App Store imposes. If it's helpful, this forum thread from last month has some useful info on the subject. Hope this helps!