The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sending attachments via email to OF Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Good afternoon!

Unfortunately, I don't have the luxury of using a Mac at work. :(

I use OF on the Mac and the iPhone, and would sometimes like to send an email to Mail.app for automatic entry into OF. But I'd like to be able to send attachments as well. Would this work?

--See Chris about this report. ::Task with Due Date @Email #4/10/10 #4/10/10 //{attachment}

I can't test right now as Mail is not running on my Mac, but I wanted to see if anyone has found a way to do this.

Thanks in advance,
Marc

Happy to help! Yes, emails with attachments will include the attachment when the message is processed and turned into an OmniFocus action.

If you have any trouble with this, feel free to email the support ninjas so we can lend a hand. Happy to do so!