The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus Extras
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Sync through .Mac Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I agree with everyone requesting this feature. I already have this feature with MacJournal, although it is somewhat tweaked at times (doesn't always sync for some reason), but it really does keep the work going. I am using a MacBook and a desktop, so keeping them synchronized is really useful. Journalling and tasking are in the same category as calendaring and contacts management.

Couldn't agree more. As soon as .Mac syncing is in place, this becomes the absolute end all beat all of project management software for me.

I'm a GTD power user with a ton of mobile needs... I'm the IT Manager for a newspaper with 32 different offices all over the map. I own 5 macs at home, and two different work computers, and I need a simple way to get my data from home to work, and vice versa.

I really am on the edge of jumping ship because of the lack of .mac syncing. What distinguishes OmniFocus is all the bells and whistles that allow more complex structures, so it seems doubly ironic that it's the one application that doesn't have this ability to easily sync two Macs with .mac! While it's true that my little flash drive hasn't failed me yet, it doesn't inspire loads of confidence. Nor does hoping that I remember to disconnect it when dashing out of the apartment in the morning! That's why I pay for .mac!

Please give this serious attention!

If this feature is added...

I'll even cave in and buy a .mac account...

I'm running two separate omnifocus's on my laptop and desktop and it's not working for me.