The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniPlan > OmniPlan General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Generic weeks vs. specific dates Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
How do you set OmniPlan to use a generic calendar instead of specific calendar dates? I don't know the start date for a project (it will start whenever it's approved), so I want to show "week 1," "week 2," etc. Is there a way to set this? I couldn't find it, and I'd appreciate a pointer. I'm running version 1.7, if that makes a difference.

Thanks!
Emma

Bring up the Project: Information inspector with Inspectors->Project (or command-4). Click on the little suitcase icon to get the Project: Information panel and click the radio button next to Start: Undetermined Date as seen in the attached image.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen shot 2012-02-16 at 5.37.27 PM.png
Views:	675
Size:	22.9 KB
ID:	2264  

Thanks! That was exactly what I needed.