The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus Extras
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Google Calendar (today only) and Omnifocus (Due Soon/Overdue/Flagged) together? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I use Omnifocus for Mac and iPhone, and Google Calendar for my calendar.

I am looking for a solution -- desktop or web-based -- that would allow me to see my day's activities all at once. Does anyone know of any?

My ideal would have today's calendar events on the left side of the application/screen, then the Omnifocus tasks on the right side of the screen -- which would look a lot like the "Due" screen in Omnifocus.

If this had 2-day weather on it this could be my home page.......

Thanks for any input

You can get close, if not exactly, what you want with BusyCal and OmniFocus. BusyCal syncs to Google Calendar and has the option to include Accuweather.com info for the next 7 days. Size BusyCal to the left side of the screen, OmniFocus to the right, and you're all set.