The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Status- Children not showing up Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
For some reason, when I select various viewing status particularly Next Action only some of the next available task/actions show up as if in sequential mode. But in the Remaining Status Mode, in one particular project all of the "next available" actions show up, but still in another project only the parent, with no children show up.

I'm not aware of any difference in how I have each of these projects, which is why I don't understand why in projects some show parent with child, and others don't. Also, I only have recurring date for the parent. I see no need to add dates to the children when the recurrence is base off th completion of the parent.

Last edited by charismatic; 2008-03-29 at 03:31 AM..

Bump-- I need some help with this. Please!

Do you maybe have a blocking context assigned to some of your actions, making them appear as "remaining" but not "available"?

What do you mean by a "blocking context"

Thanks!

Sorry for the confusion! It's probably going to be easiest to figure out what's going on here if you take some screenshots of your database and send them to omnifocus@omnigroup.com

You can take a screenshot by pressing command-shift-4, which will give you a selection cursor. Tap your Space key, click on the window you want to capture, and when you release the mouse the image will be saved to your desktop as 'Picture 1', 'Picture 2', etc. You can then drag these to an email message to attach them for us. We'll take a look at the screenshots and try to figure out what exactly is going on here.